5MP AI Fisheye Camera (360° View, Two-Way Audio)
Part of the UNV professional range, this fisheye IP camera boasting an impressive 5 megapixel HD recording resolution and a 1.4mm fixed-focal lens. Supporting up to Ultra265 compression and 10m of IR range.
- Resolution 5MP (2592 x 1944), POE
- Fixed 1.4mm Lens, Viewing Angle 360° (H)
- Smart IR, Up To 10m IR Range
- Anti-Reflection Design To Improve IR Effectiveness
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Day/Night, IR Cut Filter, 3D DNR
- WDR, OSD, Triple Streams
- Privacy Mask, Motion Mask, ROI
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra H.265
- ONVIF Compliance (Profile S, G, T)
- Temperature Range -40°C to 60°C
- Wide voltage range of ±25%
- Metal Housing, IP66 Rated
- 4kV Surge Protection
All dimensions are in millimetres (mm)
Different ways of mounting this camera:
This camera has the following special features:
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
An IK rating refers to how much mechanical impact a product can resist and is defined in IEC 62262. An IK10 rating means the product is protected against 20 joules impact; this is equivalent to an impact from a 5kg mass dropped from 400 mm above the impacted surface.