Thank you for purchasing from DDS. The standard warranty on all products supplied by DDS is 1 year with the exception below:
|UNV cameras and NVR's||3 Years|
|DVR and NVR||2 Years|
|DVR and NVR with no Hard Disk Drive||Limited Warranty|
|Hard Disk Drive||2 Year (manufacturer warranty)|
|AJAX Alarm Systems||2 Years|
|Cables & power supplies||1 Year|
|IR lamps||1 Year|
|Clearance Items||3-12 months (Ask member of staff)|
14 Day No Quibble Returns
Our “no quibble” 14-day guarantee is from the date of invoice. DDS will issue a full refund for goods returned boxed in original new condition with all leads, connectors, manuals and accessories. Any returned goods not in perfect condition will be rejected and no credit will be given. Carriage will not be credited for returns.
Provided you have complied with DDS returns procedure, goods returned after the initial 14 days will incur a minimum of 10-20% handling and restocking fee; this is subject to the type of equipment returned; consumables cannot be returned after the initial 14 day period.
Returns Procedure (RMA Process)
Call our support team to diagnose the issue in the first instance. Advance replacements have to be authorised and must be paid for in advance. No-fault found will incur charges.
The support team will send you an email with an RMA ticket number and completed RMA form. Sign the RMA form and return with the goods. On arrival, the technical team will process the RMA and aim to return within 48-72 hours. You will find our technical support far exceeds any of our competitors.
Returns ticket number does not guarantee that you will receive warranty repair, replacement or that credit will be approved (up to a maximum of £11 for postage reimbursements). Faulty equipment will be tested, repaired or replaced with the same or a product with equivalent specifications.
Products outside the warranty period or returned damaged may be repaired or replaced for an agreed charge. We guarantee our service, including replacement parts, for 60 days or the remaining term of your DDS warranty, whichever is longer.
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, DDS agrees to repair or replace the Product in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with DDS’s specifications during:
The Standard Warranty period of 12 months; or the applicable Extended Warranty period, commencing on the date of invoice of the Product.
2. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided for support and warranty.
3. Customer must follow directions from DDS staff in relation to troubleshooting issues and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
4. Where Products are deemed faulty on delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to DDS support via email before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
5. DDS reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, DDS reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, DDS will determine in its discretion, the closest Product within the current range of Products offered by DDS with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of DDS. DDS may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
6. Warranty of products purchased from DDS do not apply:
6.1 To consumable parts, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
6.2 To cosmetic damage to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
6.3 To damage caused by use with another product;
6.4 To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
6.5 To damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
6.6 To a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of DDS, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
6.7 To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product,
6.8 if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product,
6.9 if the product is stolen or DDS reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
6.10 Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
7. DDS may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply.
8. To the full extent permitted by law:
DDS will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third-party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
DDS’s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at DDS’s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
DDS excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
DDS can be contacted by telephone at (0)1480 459809 or via email email@example.com.