Part of the UNV professional range, this ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) IP camera boasting an impressive 2 megapixel HD recording resolution and a motorised 4.7-47mm auto-focusing lens. This camera has the Starlight chipset, allowing for full colour at night. Supporting H.265 compression and 50m of IR range.
- Vehicle Detection & Number Plate Recognition (see Special Features)
- Resolution 2MP (1920 x 1080), POE
- Motorised 4.7-47mm Lens
- Smart IR, Up To 50m IR Range
- Anti-Reflection Design To Improve IR Effectiveness
- Boolean 2 In/1 Out, RS-485
- MicroSD Card Slot (see Special Features)
- WDR, OSD, Triple Streams, ONVIF
- Supports H.264, H.265
- Temperature Range -40°C to 60°C
- Wide voltage range of ±25%
All dimensions are in millimetres (mm)
This camera has the following special features:
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR (requires a PRO B-Series NVR).
LPR (License Plate Recognition)
LPR is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect vehicles and number plates. This camera has the capability to do the following:
- Vehicle detection and recognition
- Trigger mode: Video detection, Inductive loop detection, video-loop detection
- Support for number plate cutout, overview picture snapshot and video recording
- Built-in database to whitelist/blacklist vehicles, and to control barriers
Starview is the technology which allows for outstanding image at super low illumination during the night for both static and moving scenes. This also means that the camera can display full colour at night. In technical terms, it enhances SN (signal-to-noise) by 17dB at 0.01 lux environment; this in turn increase both clarity and image color at least 25% visually.
Tip: Watch in full screen mode