UNV Professional NVR (64 Channel)
Part of the UNV professional range, this IP NVR (Network Video Recorder) has HD recording and playback of all channels. It includes a user-friendly mouse-driven interface with full remote network and mobile phone access. The NVR can auto-detect ONVIF compatible IP cameras; it can support up to 8MP (4K) IP and 16MP cameras.
- 64 Channel Video & Audio
- Plug & Play for UNV Cameras
- Supports up to 16MP IP Cameras
- Bandwidth IN: 320Mbps, OUT: 160Mbps
- HDMI & VGA Output
- VCA with Compatible Cameras (see Special Features)
- ONVIF Compliance (Profiles S, G, T)
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra H.265
- ANR Technology to Enhance Storage (see Special Features)
- Fisheye dewarping
- Support N+1 Hot spare
- Support for 12V Power output
- Alarm 16 In, 4 Out, Two-way Audio
- Mac Compatible
- Supplied with Rack Mounts
- Compatible with Sentinel and Immix Remote Monitoring
Storage and Backup
This recorder has the following special features:
AI (Artificial Intelligence)
AI allows the NVR to work out if the movement detected was caused by a human, vehicle, or nature. This requires an AI compatible camera (order code ending in -I0).
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
Dewarping is a feature which allows an NVR to dewarp the 360° image from a fisheye camera. This makes the image much more usable as the image is flattened and not warped.
LPR (License Plate Recognition)
LPR is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect vehicles and number plates. This allows the NVR to record footage as normal, but also record and store license plates. This is done using the Uniview LPR camera (HC121@TCR-08S-Z).
N+1 Hot Spare
To use the Hot Spare feature, you must have 1 additional NVR to your total quantity of NVR's. If a live NVR loses network connection or fails for any reason, the hot spare NVR will take over to ensure data integrity and reliability. When the failed NVR comes back online, the hot spare NVR will send the recorded data back to the original NVR, and then will revert back to Hot Spare mode.
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. The feature requires VCA support from the camera and NVR. This NVR has the capability to do the following:
- Audio Detection - Detect a sudden increase or decrease in sound
- Enter Area - Entering into a pre-defined virtual region
- Fire Detection - Detects fire (requires a thermal camera)
- Intrusion Detection - Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region
- Leave Area - Leaving a pre-defined virtual region
- Line Crossing - Detect when a pre-defined virtual line has been crossed
- Motion Detection - Movement within a pre-defined virtual region
- Object Left Behind - Detect when an object has been left inside a region, which wasn't there before
- Object Removed - Detect when an object has been removed from a region, which was there before
- Scene Change - Detect when the scene changed
- Smoking Detection - Detects smoking (requires a thermal camera)