UNV Hybrid DVR (24ch: 16HD+8IP)
Part of the UNV professional range, this Hybrid DVR has HD recording and playback of all channels. It includes a user-friendly mouse driven interface with full remote network and mobile phone access. The DVR can auto-detect ONVIF compatible IP cameras; it also supports AHD, TVI, CVI, and Analogue cameras.
- 24 Channel Video & Audio (up to 16 BNC and up to 8 IP cameras)
- Hybrid DVR (5-in-1)
- Supports up to 5MP Cameras
- Bandwidth IN: 72Mbps, OUT: 80Mbps
- HDMI & VGA Output
- Face Recognition with Compatible Cameras (see Special Features)
- ONVIF Compliance (Profiles S, G, C, Q, A, T)
- Supports H.264, or H.265
- Mac Compatible
- Compatible with Sentinel Remote Monitoring
Storage and Backup
This recorder has the following special features:
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
The DVR can compare the image it records against a database (of up to 100,000 facial images), allowing it to recognise when it detects a known or unknown face. This DVR can support face recognition on 1 channel when using a BNC camera or an IP camera; it can support face recognition on up to 4 channels if used with Uniview IP cameras.
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. The feature requires VCA support from the camera and NVR. This NVR has the capability to do the following:
- Intrusion Detection - Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region
- Line Crossing - Detect when a pre-defined virtual line has been crossed
- Motion Detection - Movement within a pre-defined virtual region
- Tamper Identification - Detect when the camera has been physically tampered with
- Statistical Analysis - People counting