Part of the UNV EasyStar range, this vandal resistant dome IP camera boasting an impressive 4 megapixel HD recording resolution and a 2.8mm fixed-focal lens. Supporting Ultra265 compression and 30m of IR range.
- Vandal Resistant (IK10 Rating)
- Resolution 4MP (2688 x 1520), POE
- Fixed 2.8mm Lens, Viewing Angle 105.3°(H)
- Smart IR, Up To 30m IR Range
- Day/Night, IR Cut Filter, 3D DNR
- WDR, OSD, Triple Streams
- Privacy Mask, Motion Mask, ROI, 9:16 Corridor Format Support
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra265
- ONVIF Compliance (Profile G, S, T)
- Temperature Range -30°C to 60°C
- Wide Voltage Range (±25%)
- Metal Housing, IK10 and IP67 Rated
- 2kV Surge Protection
All dimensions are in millimetres (mm)
Different ways of mounting this camera:
This camera has the following special features:
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
An IK rating refers to how much mechanical impact a product can resist and is defined in IEC 62262. An IK10 rating means the product is protected against 20 joules impact; this is equivalent to an impact from a 5 kg mass dropped from 400 mm above the impacted surface.
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. This camera has the capability to do the following:
- Motion Detection - Movement within a pre-defined virtual region
- Tamper Alarm - Detect when the camera has been physically tampered with