LightHunter Mini Dome Camera (5MP, AI, IK10)
Part of the UNV LightHunter range, this mini dome IP camera boasting an impressive 5 megapixel HD recording resolution and a 2.8mm fixed-focal lens. This camera has the LightHunter chipset, allowing for full colour at night. Supporting Ultra265 compression and 30m of IR range. This camera also has smart video-analytic features built-in, with deep-learning AI. This allows it to accurately detect humans while ignoring other movements such as trees or animals.
- Vandal Resistant (IK10 Rating)
- Resolution 5MP (2880 x 1620), POE
- Fixed 2.8mm Lens, Viewing Angle 96.1°(H)
- Smart IR, Up To 30m IR Range
- Day/Night, IR Cut Filter, 3D DNR
- WDR, OSD, Triple Streams
- Privacy Mask, Motion Mask, ROI, 9:16 Corridor Format Support
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra265
- ONVIF Compliance (Profile G, S, T)
- Temperature Range -30°C to 60°C
- Wide Voltage Range (±25%)
- Metal Housing, IK10 and IP67 Rated
- 2kV Surge Protection
All dimensions are in millimetres (mm)
Different ways of mounting this camera:
This camera has the following special features:
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
LightHunter is the technology which allows for outstanding image at super low illumination during the night for both static and moving scenes. UNV LightHunter IPCs enhances the brightness of the images in a low-illumination environment by increasing the sensor target surface, sensor photosensitivity, lens aperture and transmittance as well as optimizing the hardware structure. UNV new-generation algorithm (U-ISP) has many advantages, such as reducing blur and noise and increasing sharpness. All of these advantages improve the definition and brightness of images. This also means that the camera can display full colour at night.
An IK rating refers to how much mechanical impact a product can resist and is defined in IEC 62262. An IK10 rating means the product is protected against 20 joules impact; this is equivalent to an impact from a 5 kg mass dropped from 400 mm above the impacted surface.
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. This camera has the capability to do the following:
- Audio Detection - Detect a sudden increase or decrease in sound
- Intrusion Detection - Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region
- Line Crossing - Detect when a pre-defined virtual line has been crossed
- Motion Detection - Movement within a pre-defined virtual region
- Object Left Behind - Detect when an object has been left inside a region, which wasn't there before
- Object Removed - Detect when an object has been removed from a region, which was there before
- Scene Change - Detect when the scene changed
- Tamper Identification - Detect when the camera has been physically tampered with