UNV IP NVR (16 Channel, 16 POE, PRO)
Part of the UNV professional range, this NVR (Network Video Recorder) has HD recording and playback of all channels. It includes a user friendly mouse driven interface with full remote network and mobile phone access. The NVR can auto detect ONVIF compatible IP cameras; it can support up to 12MP IP cameras and includes 16 POE ports to power POE cameras locally.
- 16 Channel Video & Audio
- Plug & Play 16 Port POE
- Supports up to 12MP and 4K/8MP IP Cameras
- Bandwidth IN: 320Mbps, OUT: 320Mbps
- HDMI & VGA Output
- VCA with Compatible Cameras (see Special Features)
- ONVIF Compliance (Profiles S, G, C, Q, A, T)
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra265
- ANR Technology to Enhance Storage (see Special Features)
- Alarm 4 In, 1 Out, Two-way Audio
- Mac Compatible
- Compatible with Sentinel Remote Monitoring
Storage and Backup
This Recorder Has The Following Special Features:
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
Dewarping is a feature which allows an NVR to dewarp the 360° image from a fisheye camera. This makes the image much more usable as the image is flattened and not warped.
LPR (License Plate Recognition)
LPR is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect vehicles and number plates. This allows the NVR to record footage as normal, but also record and store license plates. This is done using the Uniview LPR camera (IPC262ER9-DUZIT-ME).
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. The feature requires VCA support from the camera and NVR. This NVR has the capability to do the following:
- Intrusion Detection - Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region
- Line Crossing - Detect when a pre-defined virtual line has been crossed
- Motion Detection - Movement within a pre-defined virtual region
- Recognition - Face and audio detection
- Tamper Identification - Detect when the camera has been phyiscally tampered with
- Statistical Analysis - People counting
Tip: Watch in full screen mode