Dome Camera (5MP, Auto-Focus, Starview, WDR)
Part of the UNV professional range, this vandal resistant dome IP camera boasting an impressive 5 megapixel HD recording resolution and a motorised 2.8-12mm auto-focusing lens. This camera has the Starview chipset, allowing for full colour at night. Supporting up to Ultra H.265 compression and 30m of IR range. This camera also has smart video-analytic features built-in.
- Vandal Resistant (IK10 Rating)
- Resolution 5MP (2592 x 1944), POE
- Motorised 2.7-13.5mm Lens, Angles 93° ~ 28° (H)
- Smart IR, Up To 30m IR Range
- Day/Night or Full Colour, IR Cut Filter, 3D DNR
- True WDR, OSD, Triple Streams
- Privacy & Motion Mask, ROI, 9:16 Corridor Format Support
- MicroSD Card Slot (see Special Features)
- VCA - Line Crossing, Face Detection (see Features)
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra H.265
- ONVIF Compliance (Profile S)
- Temperature Range -40°C to 60°C
- Wide voltage range of ±25%
- Metal Housing, IP67 and IK10 Rated
All dimensions are in millimetres (mm)
Different ways of mounting this camera:
This camera has the following special features:
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
An IK rating refers to how much mechanical impact a product can resist and is defined in IEC 62262. An IK10 rating means the product is protected against 20 joules impact; this is equivalent to an impact from a 5kg mass dropped from 400 mm above the impacted surface.
Starview is the technology which allows for outstanding image at super low illumination during the night for both static and moving scenes. This also means that the camera can display full colour at night. In technical terms, it enhances SN (signal-to-noise) by 17dB at 0.01 lux environment; this in turn increase both clarity and image color at least 25% visually.
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. This camera has the capability to do the following:
- Intrusion Detection - Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region
- Line Crossing - Detect when a pre-defined virtual line has been crossed
- Motion Detection - Movement within a pre-defined virtual region
- Recognition - Face and audio detection
- Tamper Identification - Detect when the camera has been phyiscally tampered with
- Statistical Analysis - People counting