Fever Temperature Terminal
Part of the Uniview Fever Detection series, the OTC-513 is used to measure wrist temperature. This versatile Fever Detection terminal provides extra protection for establishments to minimize the spread of viruses, with its non-contact detection. With most viruses, the human body has a fever to help fight off infection. This elevated body temperature is an early sign that the person is unwell. By monitoring each person that enters a premises, can help to detect and avoid the spread of viruses among colleagues and customers.
- Kit consists of the temperature measurement module, stainless steel bracket and pole
- Non-contact detection of wrist temperature
- Real time display of temperature
- Warning if abnormal body temperature is detected
- Display number of normal & abnormal temperatures
- Display environment & threshold temperature
- Measurement range is between 30°C to 45°C
- Measurement accuracy up to ±0.5°C
- Measure temperatures for up to 15-20 per minute
- Updated voice (British English)
All dimensions are in millimetres (mm)
Click the link below to download a PDF copy of the product specification for the Uniview (UNV) Standing Temperature Measurement Terminal
Click the link below to download the manual for the Uniview (UNV) Standing Temperature Measurement Terminal
Click the link below to view and download our guides and manuals, including how to set up the mobile apps, using the CMS software and how to back up footage.