Part of the Uniview Fever Screening series, the CW180 is an all-in-one system which integrates UNV face recognition technology and non-contact temperature detection technology. It has the function of rapid temperature screening in airports, passenger transport stations, government buildings, financial institutions, hospitals, shopping malls, and other places with large staff turnover to effectively avoid cross-infection.
- Non-contact detection of wrist temperature
- Face recognition (optional)
- Real time display of temperature
- Warning if abnormal body temperature is detected
- Measurement range is between 30°C to 45°C
- Measurement accuracy up to ±0.5°C)
- Voice alert when high temperature/fever detected
- Optional snapshot during temperature measurement
- Optional reminder if it detects someone is not wearing a mask
- Statistics showing the number of normal and abnormal temperature measurement as well as the total
- Ideal for communal areas, schools, office buildings, hospitals, banks and other crowded places
- Kit consists of the IP camera, monitor, NVR, stand, and bracket
Click the link below to download a PDF copy of the product specification for the Uniview (UNV) Integrated Wrist Temperature Measurement System
Click the link below to download the configuration guide for the Uniview (UNV) Integrated Wrist Temperature Measurement System
Click the link below to view and download our guides and manuals, including how to set up the mobile apps, using the CMS software and how to back up footage.