5MP Mini Bullet Camera Kit (Smart)
An ultra high definition 5MP IP mini bullet camera kit for internal or external use, perfect for small car parks, homes and offices. The cameras have a fixed-focal lens and a night vision range of approx 40m, and have VCA support. They also include the Starview chipset for excellent night time imagery, and even full colour at night. The kit includes the very latest NVR packed with outstanding features including access to the internet and mobile apps FREE to download.
The kit can also be supplied with Cat5 (Ethernet) cabling if required.
What's In The Kit?
- 8 External Day Night IP cameras (IPC2125SB-ADF40KM-I0)
- With POE on the Cameras
- IP Network Video Recorder (NVR) with POE
- FREE Tech support
- Cables and connections (see info tab)
- Including setting up on the internet
- 2 Year Guarantee on All Products
Not Required: No Cables, Connectors or power supply are included.
Option 1: Pre-made 10m Length Cat5 cables with RJ45 connectors fitted.
Option 2: Pre-made 20m Length Cat5 cables with RJ45 connectors fitted.
Option 3: 100m Roll of CAT5 with RJ45 Connectors. This approach allows you to cut cable to length but you will require a RJ45 crimp tool.
Option 4: 305m Roll of CAT5 with RJ45 Connectors. This approach allows you to cut cable to length but you will require a RJ45 crimp tool.
The cameras have the following special features:
Starview is the technology which allows for outstanding image at super low illumination during the night for both static and moving scenes. This also means that the camera can display full colour at night. In technical terms, it enhances SN (signal-to-noise) by 17dB at 0.01 lux environment; this in turn increase both clarity and image color at least 25% visually.
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. This camera has the capability to do the following:
- Intrusion Detection - Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region
- Line Crossing - Detect when a pre-defined virtual line has been crossed
- Motion Detection - Movement within a pre-defined virtual region
- Recognition - Face and audio detection
- Tamper Identification - Detect when the camera has been phyiscally tampered with
- Statistical Analysis - People counting