4MP Turret Camera Kit (Smart, LightHunter)
A ultra high definition 4MP IP Turret camera kit for internal or external use, perfect for small car parks, homes and offices. The cameras have a fixed-focal lens and a night vision range of approx 30m, and also have VCA support. The kit includes the very latest NVR packed with outstanding features including access to the internet and mobile apps FREE to download.
The kit can also be supplied with Cat5 (Ethernet) cabling if required.
What's In The Kit?
- 8 External Day Night IP cameras (IPC3614SS-ADF40KM)
- With POE on the Cameras
- IP Network Video Recorder (NVR) with POE
- FREE Tech support
- Cables and connections (see info tab)
- Including setting up on the internet
- 2 Year Guarantee on All Products
Not Required: No Cables, Connectors or power supply are included.
Option 1: Pre-made 10m Length Cat5 cables with RJ45 connectors fitted.
Option 2: Pre-made 20m Length Cat5 cables with RJ45 connectors fitted.
Option 3: 100m Roll of CAT5 with RJ45 Connectors. This approach allows you to cut cable to length but you will require a RJ45 crimp tool.
Option 4: 305m Roll of CAT5 with RJ45 Connectors. This approach allows you to cut cable to length but you will require a RJ45 crimp tool.
This camera has the following special features:
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
LightHunter is the technology which allows for outstanding image at super low illumination during the night for both static and moving scenes. UNV LightHunter IPCs enhances the brightness of the images in a low-illumination environment by increasing the sensor target surface, sensor photosensitivity, lens aperture and transmittance as well as optimizing the hardware structure. UNV new-generation algorithm (U-ISP) has many advantages, such as reducing blur and noise and increasing sharpness. All of these advantages improve the definition and brightness of images. This also means that the camera can display full colour at night.
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. This camera has the capability to do the following:
- Audio Detection - Detect a sudden increase or decrease in sound
- Intrusion Detection - Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region
- Line Crossing - Detect when a pre-defined virtual line has been crossed
- Motion Detection - Movement within a pre-defined virtual region
- Object Left Behind - Detect when an object has been left inside a region, which wasn't there before
- Object Removed - Detect when an object has been removed from a region, which was there before
- Scene Change - Detect when the scene changed
- Tamper Identification - Detect when the camera has been physically tampered with