Part of the UNV professional range, this IP NVR (Network Video Recorder) has HD recording and playback of all channels. It includes a user friendly mouse driven interface with full remote network and mobile phone access. The NVR can auto detect ONVIF compatible IP cameras; it can support up to 8MP (4K) IP and 12MP cameras.
- 32 Channel Video & Audio
- Plug & Play for UNV Cameras
- Supports up to 12MP IP Cameras
- Bandwidth IN: 320Mbps, OUT: 320Mbps
- 2 HDMI and 1 VGA output
- VCA with Compatible Cameras (see Special Features)
- ONVIF Compliance (Profiles S, G, T)
- Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra H.265
- ANR Technology to Enhance Storage (see Special Features)
- Fisheye dewarping
- Alarm 16 In, 4 Out, Two-way Audio
- Mac Compatible
- Compatible with Sentinel Remote Monitoring
Storage and Backup
Click the link below to download a PDF copy of the product specification for the Uniview (UNV) 32 Camera NVR
Click the link below to view and download our guides and manuals, including how to set up the mobile apps, using the CMS software and how to back up footage.
This recorder has the following special features:
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment)
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
Dewarping is a feature which allows an NVR to dewarp the 360° image from a fisheye camera. This makes the image much more usable as the image is flattened and not warped.
LPR (License Plate Recognition)
LPR is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect vehicles and number plates. This allows the NVR to record footage as normal, but also record and store license plates. This is done using the Uniview LPR camera (IPC262ER9-DUZIT-ME).
VCA (Video Content Analysis)
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. The feature requires VCA support from the camera and NVR. This NVR has the capability to do the following:
- Intrusion Detection - Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region
- Line Crossing - Detect when a pre-defined virtual line has been crossed
- Motion Detection - Movement within a pre-defined virtual region
- Recognition - Face and audio detection
- Tamper Identification - Detect when the camera has been phyiscally tampered with
- Statistical Analysis - People counting
Tip: Watch in full screen mode