The GX250 is a 12 volt wired PIR detector comes from a longline of pedigree detectors. GX250 is rated highly for performance and has awell proven track record for reliability and quality. Now with anti-tamper theGX250 complies with BS8418:2003 and will interface with most makes of alarmsystems and DVR’s. A walk test socket is provided to plug in an EX6 sounder toassist with commissioning. Use the GX2SO/15 for general wide area medium rangecoverage. The GX250/40 is for long range narrow applications.
- Choice of fresnel lenses. 15m or 40m Horizontal and Vertical Curtain.
- P65 Tough ABS weather proof enclosure.
- Fully adjustable detector head.
- High RF and EMI filtering.
- White light filter.
- Dual element pyro sensor with digital processing.
- Power requirements 12 volts DC @ l5ma.
- Selectable pulse count.
- Volt free relay output selectable as normally open ornormally closed. Anti tamper.
- Compatible with most makes of DVR and alarm systems.
- Walk test socket for EX6 sounder.
- Compliant with BS8418:2003 Colour grey.
- Optional colours white or black. (Special order)
- Temperature range 10-50 deg.