A high definition 3 camera kit for external use. The kit is perfect for small car parks, homes and offices. The TV1080-579VR has vari-focal lens and a night vision range of approx 35m..
What's In The Kit?
- 3 Day and Night cameras, HD TVI 1080P (Resolution 1920x1080)
- Hybrid Digital Video Recorder (DVR) (Supports AHD 720P, HD-TVI 1080P and Analogue 960H)
- Base price Includes
1000GB Hard Disk Drive
- For Cables and connections (See Cable Options below)
- 2 Year Guarantee on All Products
- Remote Network Setup (See Options below)
Not Required:No Cables, Connectors or power supply are included.
Option 1: Pre-made 10m plug-n-play Video & power leads; Power Adaptor is supplied to power the cameras.
Option 2: Pre-made 20m plug-n-play Video & power leads; Power Adaptor is supplied to power the cameras.
Option 3: Pre-made 30m plug-n-play Video & power leads; Power Adaptor is supplied to power the cameras.
Option 4: RG59 Coaxial cable with combined power cable (shotgun). TwistON BNC Connectors together with DC connectors are supplied. This approach allows you to cut cable to length and power all cameras from power supply near the DVR.
Option 5: CAT5 Video Baluns with DC connectors are supplied (CAT5 cable not included). Power supply is included to power the cameras.
- 2.1 Mega Pixel Image Sensor
- Realistic IR range 35m
- High Definition (HD-TVI), 1080p (1920x1080)
- Vari-focal 2.8-12mm lens (85-23 degree viewing angle)
- True Day & Night, IR-cut filter
- OSD, DWDR, Sense-up, 3D-DNR
- Click Here to see Cameras
- HD in Live, Recording & Playback
- HD Video over Coaxial cable
- Hybrid Recording (HD-TVI@1080P, AHD@720P and 960H)
- 4Ch HD-TVI DVR with H.264 Compression
- HD-TVI input and recording
- HDMI and VGA output in Full HD
- Real Pentaplex Operation (Live, Recording, Playback, Backup, Network)
- Smart Apps (iPhone, iPAD, Android)
- Phoenix DVRs include support for Apple MAC PCs
- Click Here to see HD-TVI DVR Recorders
Remote Network Setup...
- Assistance with configuration to allow remote network viewing & mobile phone access
- Assistance with Router configuration & port forwarding
- Assistance with DynDns & No-IP configuration
Q: Can I fit the cctv system myself?
A: Yes our systems are designed to be easy to fit with the most basic of DIY skills and tools.
Of course any problems please give us a call we are happy to help.
Q: Will I be able to view my system on the internet?
A: All DVRs can viewed on mobile phones and internet. Mobile Apps (free) can be downloaded from App Store & Play Store.
Q: What does lens size mean, will this lens be correct?
A: Lens size is the most important factor with cameras and can vary dependent on your needs, find what lens size you need click here