A high definition 4 camera kit for internal or external use, perfect for small car parks, homes and offices. The LHD-595R has a fixed-focal lens and a night vision range of approx 15m. The kit includes the very latest DVR packed with outstanding features including access to the internet and mobile apps FREE to download.
Click on the Icons to View various screen shots and playback video footage.
What's In The Kit?
- 4 External Day and Night cameras with 1/2.9" Sony Exmor
- HD Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- Base price Includes
1000GB Hard Disk Drive
- For Cables and connections (See Cable Options below)
- 2 Year Guarantee on All Products
- Remote Network Setup (See Options below)
Not Required:No Cables, Connectors or power supply are included.
Option 1: Professional grade Pre-made 10m plug-n-play Video & power leads; Power Adaptor is supplied to power the cameras.
Option 2: Professional grade Pre-made 20m plug-n-play Video & power leads; Power Adaptor is supplied to power the cameras.
Option 3: Professional grade Pre-made 30m plug-n-play Video & power leads; Power Adaptor is supplied to power the cameras.
Option 4: Professional grade RG59 Coaxial cable with combined power cable (shotgun). TwistON BNC Connectors together with DC connectors are supplied. This approach allows you to cut cable to length and power all cameras from power supply near the DVR.
- SONY Sensor (2.1 MegaPixel)
- Realistic IR range 15-20m
- High Definition (HD-SDI), 1080p (1200TVL)
- fixed-focal wide angle 3.6mm lens
- True Day & Night, IR-cut filter
- OSD, DWDR, Sense-up, 3D-DNR, Defog
- Click Here to see Cameras
- Full HD in Live, Recording & Playback
- HD Video over Coaxial cable
- HD Recording (1080P@60fps, 720P@120fps)
- 4Ch HD-SDI DVR with H.264 Compression
- HD-SDI input and recording
- HDMI and VGA output in Full HD
- Real Pentaplex Operation (Live, Recording, Playback, Backup, Network)
- Smart Apps (iPhone, iPAD, Android)
- Click Here to see HD-SDI DVR Recorders
Remote Network Setup...
- Assistance with configuration to allow remote network viewing & mobile phone access
- Assistance with Router configuration & port forwarding
- Assistance with DynDns & No-IP configuration
Q: Can I fit the cctv system myself?
A: Yes our systems are designed to be easy to fit with the most basic of DIY skills and tools.
Of course any problems please give us a call we are happy to help.
Q: Will I be able to view my system on the internet?
A: Yes we offer FREE tech support to help you with this, we will also help set up mobile phones (including apps)
Q: What does lens size mean, will this lens be correct?
A: Lens size is the most important factor with cameras and can vary dependent on your needs, find what lens size you need click here